Milan, 28th January 2019 – ACOMAG – Italian Gelato Machines and Equipment Manufactures’ Association – votes the new board of directors for the period 2019 – 2020 – 2021.
The new ACOMAG board of directors is made by following members:
- President Marco Cavedagni (of CARPIGIANI group Iceteam 1927).
- Vice-President Nicola Iannucci (of TECHNOGEL SpA) secretary.
- Counsellor Enrico Amesso (of CARPIGIANI ali group srl) relationship with fairs.
- Counsellor Marco Giulietti (of ISA SpA) relationship with UIF (ex AIIPA), Gruppo Prodotti per Gelato.
- Counsellor Vittorio Bartyan (of TELME SpA) regulations and relationship with gelato makers associations .
- Counsellor Gianfranco Tonti (of IFI SpA) institutional communication.
- Counsellor Stefano Bravo (of BRAVO SpA) technical communication.